Saturday, January 9, 2010

Choo Choo




Jackson loves to play with his "choo choo". A couple months back, we were at a Barnes and Noble and Jackson took off when we were looking at the children's books. I followed him to the train table they had set up. We didn't get to look at many books that day! Jason and I decided then that a Thomas the Tank Engine set would be his Christmas present. Jason spent a few days building the table, I helped paint and with the help of family and friends we were able to put together a pretty respectable track! Momma and Dadda spent Christmas Eve night putting together the track and playing. We weren't sure what to expect Christmas morning, we knew Jackson wasn't really old enough for the bouncing up and down screaming thing. Well, the next morning he walked into the living room and stopped in his tracks (pun intended) and just looked the table. Then he slowly sauntered around it saying to himself, "My, My, Oh My..." He's been playing with his "choo choo" ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment